Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The new Twitter...Birddi
















(picture from Facternet.com)

The other day I was watching the Ellen DeGeneres Show. On October 14 she was talking about Birddi, which if you have heard about this it is like Twitter, but it is all in Spanish. Which I didn't know what to think about it at first, but after a while I feel like it is a good idea. Ass you can see the layout is basically the same as Twitter, just in Spanish. Which I think that it is a good idea to have something like this for people who don't speak English. So right now, I am looking to see if there are any other types of Twitters out there for a multitude of languages.

So apparently there are a lot of Twitter spin offs. I found another blog that was talking about Birddi being a spin off, which I also found that there were some other ones too. The blog was called Facternet.

If people like Twitter so much, I would have imagined that they would have it for people all over the world and not just in English.

I am going to say that this is an Announcement or Link blogging, since I hadn't heard about it until the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment