Monday, December 7, 2009

10 Totally Ridiculous Combo Gadgets

















(picture: 10 Totally Ridiculous Combo Gadgets)

Since we all like gadgets, I thought that I would write about this. I was just browsing the internet today, and I found this interesting article. I was a little surprised at first, just because of some of the combinations. But then again, new gadgets are always coming about, that somehow people use and I don't understand. So the article that I came across was called 10 Totally Ridiculous Combo Gadgets, and if you are like me you were also curious. The picture that I first saw was the one above, and I was like, what the heck!?!? Who would use that and why was it even created. I just wonder where people come up with these crazy ideas. So here are the gadgets, go to the website to read more about them. I know you will, because they are that crazy!!
1. The Taser Music Player Holster.
2. The USB Watch
3. The Gift Card and Gadget Combo
4. Mouse and VoIP Phone
5. The FM Radio Toaster
6. The iBreath with FM Transmitter
7. The USB Hub and Thermometer
8. The Rear-View LCD Screen
9. MP3 Massager
10. The Toilet Paper Dispensing iPod Dock (this is my personal favorite)
So if you are having difficulties thinking of gifts for your loved ones, check these out and see if they will work for you. My guess is that they probably won't. But they are still funny and interesting.
List blogging and Life Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment