Friday, September 25, 2009

Skype

Recently I have been trying to think about ways to communicate with other people next year. Instead of using all of my cellphone minutes I could use Skype. I have learned that if 2 computers are doing the talking or I guess communicating then it is FREE!!! Which I really like this!!! I will have to look at it more. But I think that this is a great way to communicate with other people. I don't know how I would really use it for a math classroom yet, but I would like to know.

Really, besides Geometer's Sketchpad and Google Sketchup I haven't really been able to think of different programs/technology to use in a math class.

I do like in Nate's blog, Teacher to Teacher, where he talks about when to use Blogs or Wiki's. This I will have to check out more to see if it will be useful in a math class.


No comments:

Post a Comment