Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Social Networking in My Life

I have started to get away from a lot of social networking things like msn messenger and aim messenger. I do use them every once and a while, but not like I did when I was in high school and my first 2 years at UNI. Facebook has been my main way of communication with my friends that I don't really see on a daily basis. I do like the Facebook Chat, just because it is like msn or aim messenger. The nice thing about that is that you only need to know the persons name, not their messenger name.

I just realized that Facebook is kind of like a blog...huh...

As much as I rant and rave about Facebook and how much I dislike it, it is probably one of the best ways to interact with friends an family. I would rather talk to a person in person, but that isn't always possible. I am not on the computer really very much just due to my life schedule. I find it difficult to find time to sit down and make time for things like Facebook, msn or aim messenger.

I do like the fact that you can talk with people from all over the world, just like Shu-hsiang stated in her blog The Secret Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment