Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Math Games

















I was looking online and found some really neat math games. I haven't looked at them all, but I did find some that were neat ones to check out.

Try the one called Math lines: X-Factor, this one has to do with different multiples of numbers. I think it would be good for younger students.

Try the one called Locate the Aliens, this one has to do with the coordinate plane and ordered pairs. Another one was called Making Change, this one you have to give the customer the proper change. Math Millionaire was also a fun game that had a variety of math questions.

Try the one called The Multiplication Game, it was a little difficult at first, you can move both the bottom and the top arrow to get the multiplication of the numbers. This was a pretty good thinking game.

I am going to say that this is a link blog or kind of first learning.


1 comment:

  1. Those are some interesting links, Lisa. I look forward to playing Locate the Aliens.

    Z

    ReplyDelete