Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remember When...





















I often have difficulties blogging about different topics, possibly because I got into blogs when I was in high school and then realized that they are really really time consuming. That is probably my biggest thing with blogs. But that's not what I want to write about today. I wanted to reflect on what I have learned through my technology career I guess I will call it. I guess the biggest thing is that I know what will probably work and what probably won't work in my math classroom. I have learned about a lot of different things along the way that is really some neat stuff. It is difficult to really get connected with something if I don't think I would use it in the classroom. The programs that I have started to like through the years are: Excel, Google Sketchup, Geometer's Sketchpad, and Inspiration. There might be some other ones too, but I can't think of them right now. I just know that the technology road has been interesting and difficult at times, somehow I still stuck with it. It is just amazing to me the knowledge that a person acquires after so many years!! I would have never been able to do half of the things that I have done with technology 5 years ago.

Review Blog is what I am going to call this one, even though it is more of a reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment